EASTERN PA CHAPTER
EASTERN PA CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Eastern PA Chapter of TSAThe Tourette Syndrome Association of Eastern Pennsylvania is a non-profit organization whose membership includes individuals with Tourette Syndrome, their families, friends, and interested professionals. The mission of our organization is to support the needs of families with Tourette Syndrome, to advocate for individuals with Tourette Syndrome and to educate the public and professionals about Tourette Syndrome.
- That Darn Tic!
- TSA's FREE Newsletter for Kids and Teens
- New Book! A Family Guide to Tourette Syndrome
- An authoritative and up-to-date resource of medical, scientific, and other important topics related to TS written by leaders in the field.
- Spring Support Group Meetings
- Discussion, guest speakers, and more!
- TSA Offers Nine 2012 National Conference Videos Online
- "Getting Started: Newly Diagnosed" and "CBIT Update" among new videos from the 2012 TSA national conference now online!
- Help Us Find the Genes That Cause Tourette Syndrome
- Adults and children with a TS diagnosis are sought for a National Institutes of Health study.
- TSA EPA Chapter Member Makes Headlines
- Article on Understanding Tourette Syndrome Takes Flight in the Reading Eagle